Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MY DREAM- more things

My dream must be …..
It is what I can not tell.
It is something you’ll find.
I don’t know What my dream is.
I wonder        What      it        is.
What it is makes you wonder.
They also    want to know What it is.
There’s something that I can’t express.
 It is hard  to define it.
        Hard  to define it.
You mean to ask me to explain it.
 What is yours? 
 No matter what it is doesn’t matter to you.
 If I know What it is, I’ll tell you right away.
 If I could see more about it, I’d tell you.
 If you want to know What it is, ask yourself.
 It will show up itself sooner or later.
 Those Who can find it go through.
 The problem is that you didn’t tell me What yours was.
The problem is  that you must tell me What you dreamed.
 It is a long story.
 It is likely to be impossible to speak up.
 Why bother!
 No kidding?
Don’t ask me.
What do you mean by asking me my dream?
What does dream mean to you?
They say that it is gone.
That it is gone makes you surprised, doesn’t it?
To talk about it takes time.
It is time- consuming.
Pay me a drink then you’ll know what it is.
Which one?
What did you say?
Why did you ask me that?
Wait a minute. I’ll have to think of it twice
Tell me where you last asked me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment