Sunday, September 2, 2012

LOVE ON THE SIDE

Love       on the side.
Love       for fun !
Love       secretly !
Love       only !
Love       to love !
A            Love  
Such a    love
My         love
My only love
Love                       itself   means a lot to us .
Love    which is for happiness is hard to find.
What a    love !                           What is a love?
Whose    love?                            Who’s loved you?
Love    for what?
Love?!
A  lover
Lovers
Such       lovers
Love
Loves
She         loves……
She         loved……
Be          loved!
She has loved…..
She    is loved
 She’ll be loving
She’s been   loving.
She’d been  loving.
She is loving…..

Loving her is not easy.
To love her is not easy.           (actual subject)
It’s hard to love her.                              (unreal subject)
Nice to meet you.                            (hidden subject)

Being loved is not easy.
You should      Love me!                             (deleted subject) 
Don’t love me!                              (request)
You don’t love me!
Don’t you love me?
Wanna love me?
To be  loved
To be a lover.
To be  loving?
Why to    love?
Whom to love?
She kisses  lovingly
They  love     each other.
They love     one another.
They love     step by step
They love     as they breathe.
They love     although they are different.
They love     to feel.
They love     to love.
Those who  loved  love with care.        ( a special subject)
Those who’ve never loved  love without care.
Those who love me love my children too.
Those loving me love my past too.
I love those who love me.
Say that you love me.
                    That you love me is what I wanna hear from you in person.

(Với chữ love ta có thể nghĩ ra, viết ra như thế này hay nhiều hơn thế.)
With the word love, we can think of, write down like above or more than these.

No comments:

Post a Comment