Thursday, September 6, 2012

50 WAYS TO ASK FOR 1 THING


1. When do you have a baby?
2. Could you tell me when you have a baby ?
3.                  Tell me when you have a baby.
4.         Let me know when you have a baby.
5.      I want to know when you have a baby.
6.        Could I know when you have a baby?
7. Would you mind telling me when you have a baby?
8.                I wonder when you have a baby.
9. Would you be kind enough to tell me when you have a baby?
10. I’m curious to know when you have a baby.
11.        I’m sorry to ask when you have a baby.
12.          I can’t imagine when you have a baby.
13. I can’t stop wondering when you have a baby.
14. I don’t care of anything except when you have a baby.
15. It might be impolite but when you have a baby.
16. It’s OK to tell me       when you have a baby.
17. It’s your private matter but when you have a baby.
18. It’s up to you to tell me when you have a baby.
19. There’s no way of knowing when you have a baby.
20. There’s one thing I want to know that is when you have a baby.
21. There’s not one thing in my mind that I can’t conceal. But when you
22. There’s nobody knowing when you have a baby.
23. If there’s no problem letting know, tell when you have a baby.
24. If I could ask you a question, It would be when you have a baby.
25. If I were you,   I would tell when I’d have a baby.
26. If you are asked when to have a baby, how do you answer?
27. If you were me, would you wonder when I’d have a baby?
28. If you don’t mind, tell when you have a baby.
29. Having a baby is s.t you’re interested in, right? But when?
30. Telling me when you have a baby is easy, isn’t it?
31. Does having a baby concern you? But how about when?
32. Nothing in the world affects you but when does, doesn’t it?
33. When you have a baby is  what I want to know.
34. Telling me when you have a baby is what I hope to hear.
35. Answering when you have a baby is simple.
36. When to have a baby is something I just care about.
37. To have a baby is obvious but when.
38. What’s it like to tell when to have a baby?
39. Have you got any feelings when to have a baby?
40. That when you have a baby concerns me now.
41. The fact that when you have a baby influences me.
42. The time when you have a baby drives me concerned.
43. When is the baby born?
44. Am I correct on assuming that you’d better tell when you…
45. This may be the last chance    I ask when you have a baby.
46. You might think it’s not important but I want to know when.
47. Has anyone expressed concern about when you have a baby?
48. You have been asked when to have it but I really want to know.
49. What you should say is when you have a baby.
50. You’re supposed to have a baby but when.
                                            RG Nov 2, 2009
                                                            Luong Ngoc Thanh

No comments:

Post a Comment