Thursday, September 6, 2012

20 QUESTIONS

Hello Kathy, I wanna ask you something.
First, Can you tell me how many people there are in the family?
Next, can you tell me what they are doing?
Then, Kathy, I wanna know  what the boy is doing.
I also wonder what the girl is doing.
Kathy, could you tell me if it is raining now ?
Kathy, can you tell me what time it is?
It’s OK to tell me if they like animals or not.
The question number 8, Kathy,
It’s OK to tell me if they are interested in books.
I mean…. reading.
Can you tell me, Kathy, when you make up, you do it this room or you have a special room ?
Do you understand   that they also like plants ?
Can you tell me if the man is wearing glasses when he reads?
Can you tell me what the woman is reading ?
Kathy,    Can you guess how old they are, the man and his wife ?
       How old can you guess                I am?
Can you tell me how you feel about the picture?
It’s OK to tell me if   you,sometimes, think of the family like this.
Do you think that the girl is… beautiful?
Have you been thinking  that  the lady had been pregnant  then she got an abortion and she has been pregnant for 3 months  ?
Have you thought 
that I had been stupid
before I understood English ,
how long I have been listening
no matter how and whatever file I try
and when I will stop ?
Can you guess how old the son is?
Can you tell me if the woman and the girl look alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment