Thursday, September 6, 2012

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE...

Can you tell me         where     the city museum is ?
Can you tell me         where      the bus stop   is      ?
              Tell me        when      flight TW 218 arrives …….please.
  I’d like to know        when      flight LA 68  gets in  .
…………………         why         you aren’t married     ?
…………………         when       you have a baby        ?
                                 
                                  Where is the city museum  ?
I think     I don’t know.
                I don’t know  because I’m new here.
Ma…am, I also need to know    when it arrives.
…………………………………..     where it is .
                                                          PRACTICE
Can you tell me  where you’re going?
I’d like to know   what you think about the city.
          Tell me      why and when you quit   and 
I’d like to know   if you regret.
I’d like to know   how much you learned in America and how well you can speak.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment