Saturday, September 8, 2012

HE WENT TO PARIS- MORE

 Where   did he go?   
                    He went to Paris.
       Tell me     where he went.
What I’m curious about     is        where he went.
Where he went                   is        what I’m curious about.
  Why                          did      he go  ?
  How                          did      he go  ?
  With whom               did      he go  ?
  How often                 did      he go  ?
2. How did he travel ?   He travelled    By train.
3. Where did he have lunch ? At the buffet restaurant.
4. How much did it cost ?  15 pounds 95.- dollars
5. What did he buy at the station ? Some books
6. How many books did he buy ? two
7. How much money did he change?  200  pounds
8. When did the train leave? At 14:30
9. How long did the journey take? 3 hours.

2. Tell me how he travelled .
3. Tell me where he had lunch .
4. Tell me how much it cost .
5. Tell me what he bought at the station .
6. Tell me how many books he bought .
7. Tell me how much money he changed.
8. Tell me when the train left.
9. Tell me how long  the journey took.

No comments:

Post a Comment