Thursday, April 19, 2012

MOSQUITOS- 4 common questions- 6 questions sub- clauses

Will Smith   has a problem.
His house is  full of mosquitos.
Every night, they bite him.
He can’t sleep because the mosquitos constantly bite him.
              4 common questions
1. Does he  have a problem?
2. Is his house full of mosquitos?
3. Do they bite him every night ?             
4. Can’t  he sleep
    because the mosquitos constantly bite him?

      6 questions with sub-clauses         
1.Could you tell me why they constantly bite him?
2. Could you tell me where they constantly bite him?
3. Could you tell me when they constantly bite him?
4. Could you tell me a problem which he has?
5. Could you tell me  why he has the  problem?
6. Could you tell me if his house is full of mosquitos?

No comments:

Post a Comment