Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 questions- 10 answers with sub clauses

         Could you tell me a problem which you have?

1.     My problem is that I want a lot but I could do a little .
2.    My problem is that I live far from home and I spend more.
3.     That I live far from home and I spend more is my problem.
4.     That I need a college degree and a standard of E urgently is my problem.
5.     It is that I have to live far from my home town after the break down.
6.     That my family just had a financial cricis is my problem.
7.     That I didn’t a basis understanding at highschool is my problem.
8.     That I have bad English pronunciation  is my problem.
9.     My problem is that I need to practice more but I don’t enough time.
10. My problem is that I am forgetable or absent- minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment