Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1 hay 10 cách hỏi

      What time did you get up this morning?
                                  I   got up at 6 this morning

1.    Tell me                what time you got up this morning.
2.    I wonder              what time you got up this morning.
3.    I wanna know     what time you got up this morning.
4.    Can you tell me  what time you got up this morning.
5.    No one knows     what time you got up this morning.
6.    If you don’t mind, tell  what time you got up this morning.
7.    There’s no way of knowing what time you got up this morning.
8.    I’m curious to know             what time you got up this morning.
9.    It’s OK to tell me                  what time you got up this morning.
10.Would you mind telling me what time you got up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment