Monday, February 6, 2012

How can I tell her- cách trình bày dể hiểu!?


                      She knows        when I’m lonesome.
                         She cries        when I am sad.
                         She’s up         in the good times.
                         She’s down    in the bed.
Whenever I‘m discouraged,
                      She knows    just           what to do.
But girl, She  doesn’t know     about you.
I can tell her      my troubles.
         She makes them  all  seem right.
I can make up excuses not to hold her at night.
We        can           talk of tomorrow.    
Anh và nàng có thểnói chuyện về tương lai.
I’ll tell her things   that I wanna do.
But girl, how I can tell her about you?
              How I can tell her about you?
Girl, please tell me what to do.
Everything seems right whenever I’m with you.
So, girl,won’t you tell me     how to tell her about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment