Friday, January 27, 2012

ASK WHEN SOMEONE HAS AN ACCIDENT


1.                                 How is he?--- Where is he?
2.     I wanna know     how      he is.
3.     I wonder              how      he feels now.
4.                 Tell me    what     happened=
5.                                 What    happened?
6.                 Tell me    who caused the accident=
7.                                 Who caused the accident?
8.                 Tell me    where he is=
9.                 Tell me    in which hospital he is.
10.                                When could I talk to him?
11.                          Tell me how much injury he suffers.
12.                          Tell me how long he should be in hospital.
13.                                      How long should he be in hospital?
14.                          Tell me how long he should be in hospital.
15.                   Did his parents know?
16.                          His parents knew,     didn’t they?
17.                   I wonder if his parents knew.
18.                   She still wonders if she should let them know.
19.                   I think                 that she should let them know.
20.                   For you,  how should I tell them about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment