Wednesday, January 30, 2013

IF YOU HAD TOLD ME,


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wore makeup    ---       or not
My skirts were short ---  how short
I lived    ---          where
I took jobs  ---      what jobs
My friends were ---   who
I spent Christmas  ---   where
----------------------------------------------------------
You didn't tell me.
He adored me.
That man  dictated  me whether or not I wore make up   how short my shirts were   where I lived what jobs I took     who my friends were and where I spent Chrismas .
I would laugh at you .
There was not a hint of violence or controler anger in him at the begining.
I would have laughed at you, because there was not a hint of violence or controlor anger in Conor at the beginning  . 



No comments:

Post a Comment