Monday, January 28, 2013

HOW WELL CAN PAMELA SKI? ANSWERS

       How well can Pamela ski?
1.   I can’t tell how well….
2.   I have no ideas how well she can.
3.   I’m speechless.
4.   There’s no way of knowing how well….
5.   It’s no use knowing how well
6.   It’s said seeing is believing, isn’t it?
7.   When I was young, my father told me that I’d never believe what I’d hear. He meant that I would believe what I ‘d see.
8.   How well Pamela can ski is  what I can’t tell you now.
9.   It depends on    how you evaluate her skill.
10.                     There is an old saying that goes, “The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill.
11.                     Have you ever heard it?
12.                     See what I mean?
13.                     She was born to ski, wasn’t she?
14.                     Someone may think that as soon as she was born, she could ski.
15.                     As soon as you watch her ski, you could believe how well she does  by yourself.
16.                     I don’t want to tell you unless you and I witness.
17.                     If you were me, what would you say?
18.                     Her parents taught her as early as she was 5.
19.                     She took the first lesson as early as she was 5.
20.                     She’s always on the national skying honor list.

No comments:

Post a Comment