Friday, August 31, 2012

MY PEN IS-

                                 My pen is………..
                             Is my pen…
                 Where is my pen?
                                Your pen is…
                                       It       is somewhere.
                                       It       is where I can’t see.
              Someone takes it.
                                       It is taken.
       I don’t know where it is.
        I wonder      where it is.
      Noone knows where it is.
    I want to know where it is.
Can you tell me   where it is?
There’s a pen somewhere but I don’t know if it’s mine.
There’s a pen somewhere but I don’t know if it’s yours.
                      It’s hard to find where it is.
              Where it is  is hard to find.
No matter where it is, I don’t mention it.
I go find it no matter where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment