Friday, August 31, 2012

MANY WAYS TO ANSWER "Where is me pen?"

So many ways to answer, "where's my pen?"

 

Your pen is there.
It is where I can not see.
It is some where Konica hides.
I don’t know Where your pen is.
I wonder        Where      it        is.
Where it is makes me wonder.
We also  want to know Where it is.
We also  want to know Where  to find  it .
There’s a place Where I can’t come in.
 It is hard  to find it.
        hard  to find it
You mean to accuse me of  stealing it.
 Where was it? 
 No matter where it is doesn’t matter to me.
 If I know Where it is, I’ll take it back right away.
 If you could tell me more about it, I’d find it out.
 If you want to know Where it is, ask Konica.
 The lost will show up sooner or later.
 Those Who can find it go away.
 The problem is that you didn’t tell me Where you were.
The problem is  that you must tell me Where you were.
 It is a waste of time.
 It is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Why bother! 
Forget it.
Get another one or mine.
No kidding?
Don’t look at me.
What do you mean by asking me?
What does it look like?They say that it is stolen.
That it is stolen makes you angry, doesn’t it?
To find it takes time.
Finding it costs $5, ok
Pay me $ 5 then you’ll get it back.
Which one?
What did you say?
Why did you ask me that?
Wait a minute. I’ll have a look
Tell me where you last saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment