Friday, April 17, 2015

CHANGE THE WAY TO ASK

                 CHANGE THE WAY TO ASK
                    “Where is she now?”, I asked.
                                                        I asked, “Where is she now?”
                                                        I asked  where she was then.
                                                        I asked  where to find her.
                                                        I asked where we could see her.
                                                               I asked “where d’you think she’s now.
                                                        I asked where you thougth she was. then                   “Where is she now?” is what  I asked.
                                                What     I asked is where she was then.
Her current location      is  What    I asked.
Her recent address        is   What    I asked.

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment