Tuesday, November 25, 2014

YESTERDAY ONCE MORE

1. When I was young, I would listen to the radio.
Excuse me? When you were young, what would you listen to?
Can you tell me why you would listen to the radio when you were young?
I don’t know     why you would listen to the radio when you were young.
When I was young, do you know what I would listen to?
Noone knows why you would listen to the radio when you were young.
It’s OK to tell me what you would listen to when you were young.
2. When they played, I’d sing along.
Could you please tell me when they played?
I wanna know what you would do when they played.
Can you tell me why you would sing along when they played?
I wonder what you mean by “they” .
Can you tell me what you mean by “they”?
Can you tell me who they are?
Noone knows why you’d sing along when they played?
I haven’t got any ideas why you’d sing along when they played.
Can you tell me how often you would sing along when they played?
            Tell me exactly when you’d sing along with them when they played.


No comments:

Post a Comment