Monday, June 2, 2014

CÂU PHỤ- THÁI- 7 phần đầu ráp với 5 câu phụ-

Can you tell me  how you are?                    
Can you tell me  what your name is?
Can you tell me  where you are from?
Can you tell me  if you speak English?
Can you tell me  if you can sing a song?
              Tell me  how you are.                     
              Tell me  what your name is.
              Tell me  where you are from.
              Tell me  if you speak English.
              Tell me  if you can sing a song.
              I wonder how you are.                     
              I wonder what your name is.
              I wonder where you are from.
              I wonder if you speak English.
              I wonder if you can sing a song.
        I don’t know how you are.                     
        I don’t know what your name is.
        I don’t know where you are from.
        I don’t know if you speak English.
        I don’t know if you can sing a song.
        Let me know how you are.                     
        Let me know what your name is.
         Let me know where you are from.
         Let me know if you speak English.
         Let me know if you can sing a song.
      I’d like to know how you are.                     
      I’d like to know what your name is.
      I’d like to know if you can sing a song.
      I’d like to know if you speak English.
      I’d like to know where you are from.
           Do you know how you are?                     
           Do you know what your name is?
           Do you know if you can sing a song?
           Do you know where you are from?

           Do you know if you speak English?

No comments:

Post a Comment