Monday, May 19, 2014

My grammartical inspiration

               My grammartical inspiration
                            (containing 8 verb tenses and many sub clauses)

  I love my mom.
               She               loves me.
             She doesn’t hurt   me.
             She used to  hug   me.
             She    can’t   do it   now.
             She ’ll           do one thing but
             She won’t    tell what, when, why and how.
             She               taught me a lesson.
             It           has  affected  my life.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------
She taught me a lesson
                         Which has affected my life. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
She taught me a lesson
                         Which ‘s been affecting my life which has been moving towards a goal
that  everyone is hoping to reach for. 
                                                                             Aug 14,2013

                                                                                                                                                          Thanh Luong

No comments:

Post a Comment