Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I LIVE MY LIFE and more

                                I              live my life.
                          You               live your life.
                           We               live our lives.
                           They            live their lives.
                                It             live its life.
                           You do         live your life.
                           You don’t    live your life.
                       Do you             live your life?
               How do you              live your life?
               Tell me how you               live your life.
                           You tell me how you                live your life.
                    Can you tell me how you                live your life?
     Would you like to tell me how you                live your life?
    Would you like to tell me how you          to   live your life?
    Would you like to tell me how you          to   learnyour life?
    Would you like to tell me how you          to   speakyour life?

                             “I  live my life.”
                I said,   “I  live my life.”
                I said that I  lived my life.

                I said, “Do I live  my life?”
                I said  if     I  lived my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment