Monday, February 10, 2014

HOW ARE YOU? and more

* We have already known 3 common separate questions:
How are you?
Who are you?
Where are you?
**Let's change them to make them sub-clauses:
How you are
Who you are
where you are
***Let's change the questions by using Tell me, I wanna know or I wonder and adding 3 sub-clauses:
Tell me who you are how you are and where you are .
I wanna know who you are how you are and where you are .
I wonder who you are how you are and where you are .
****Then, let's answer the long questions:
I can't tell you  who I am how I am and where I am because I don't know .
I really want you to know  who I am how I am and where I am because I know who you are how you are and where you are .

There's no one who really knows who I am how I am and where I am because I don't show up .

No comments:

Post a Comment