Friday, March 29, 2013

MANY SUB CLAUSES- 2

What experiences did you have in high school to help give you a sense of the issues affecting young people?

DUDLEY:
The experiences I had in high school, I think, the one that hits home with me the most, was
when I was in- my senior year of high school, and
I was talking to some of my friends about how, you know, stressful it was, trying to find scholarships and filling out college applications.
And, you know, getting enrolled to take the SAT, filling out the FAFSA, and not having as many of them know about the things that I knew, about those different steps you had to take to actually get to college.
And so, that`s kind of what has inspired me to do this kind of thing, and to also set my career path in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment