Friday, February 1, 2013

4 THATS- determiner- marker- adverb- pronounce

Ive been promoted twice during that period.
                                                       (1) determiner(đó)
 Even though I do not like my job,
 I do not think that I would like to work 12 hours a day.      
                              (2) marker (rằng)                                        
I would not want to work that hard.
                                                                       (3) Adverb of degree (cở như thế)
I like that.
      (4) Pronounce (điều đó)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive been promoted twice during that period.
Even though I do not like my job,
I do not think that I would like to work 12 hours a day.     
I would not want to work that hard.
I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment